Resources in Frederick, Maryland | Bible Study & Church Resources | Recovery & Assistance Resources
Following are links to websites or resources. These are provided for informational and educational purposes and are not an endorsement. The Frederick First Church of the Nazarene is not responsible for the content of these sites.
Resources in Frederick, Maryland
Below are helpful resources for individuals or families in the city and county of Frederick, Maryland. Additional resources outside of Frederick, Maryland may be found here.
- Care Net: Services offered include counseling and care for women and men facing unplanned pregnancies
- Frederick Rescue Mission: Services offered include food assistance, clothing assistance, and drug and alcohol recovery programs
- The Marriage Resource Center: Services offered include marriage counseling, premarital counseling, marriage restoration
- The Religious Coalition for Emergency Human Needs: Services offered include food, shelter, assistance with utility bills, and health care
- The Community Foundation of Frederick County: The Community Foundation is dedicated to connecting people who care with causes that matter to enrich the quality of life in Frederick County now and for future generations.
- Frederick County Mental Health Association (FCMHA): Through education, advocacy, empowerment, and treatment, MHA helps everyone face their challenges and make lasting positive changes.