Frederick First is a diverse church family committed to loving God,
loving our neighbors, and living the new life in Christ Jesus.
CONNECT WITH US
We as the church are meeting together in person and online. We invite you to join us for Bible studies, Sunday school, and Worship celebrations. Whether you're a long-time member, new to our fellowship, or seeking to be part of the family of Christ, we encourage you to reach out to us with questions. We want to to connect with you and minister to you in whatever way we can. We welcome you to connect with us in a variety of ways:
- Join us on Sunday mornings in person for Bible study and worship.
- Follow us on our YouTube channel.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Email us for details on specific virtual meetings online, using Zoom or phone dial-in information. Contact us for the current Zoom information.
- Contact us to provide us any comments, or if there is any way we may be of assistance.
- Giving is available online.
Scheduled meeting Times
We are meeting in person in Frederick along with hybrid Zoom meetings:
- Sunday Fellowship Time: 9:15 a.m.
- Adult Sunday School: Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 a.m.
- Worship Service to be livestreamed through our Facebook page
- If you don't have a Facebook account, copy https://www.facebook.com/FrederickFirstNazarene and paste into your browser address bar. Livestreaming will start at 10:30 a.m.
- Youth Meetings for middle and high school: Sundays at 5:00 p.m. (Meeting at Frederick, New Beginning, and South Carroll churches)
- Kingdom Conversations: Bible study on Sundays at 6:00 p.m.
- Bible Study: Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. (Hybrid meeting in the building combined with online via Zoom.)
- See below for additional meeting times and upcoming events.